Flat rate shipping of $4.99 on total DVD or CD order. FREE shipping on $35 DVD or more order!
With this video you have an option. Price reflects our price on the DVD with case/artwork option. Save 30% off the price by selecting the DVD only option (no case/artwork). Select this button to reveal the 30% off price and to order this option. With the DVD with case/artwork you will receive a sealed copy of the video (like what you would purchase in a retail store). Perfect for gift giving.
Gift Quality(DVD with case w/artwork option)
You will receive the DVD (disc and/or disc with case) as pictured.
A/V Quality 10/10
The Ten Year Plan (2014)
Two best friends make a pact that if they are still single in ten years, they will become a monogamous couple. Myles is a lawyer and a hopeless romantic while Brody is a sexy cop who revels in one-night stands. Nine years and eleven months later, as their deadline approaches, they both do whatever it takes to avoid the commitment they made ten years earlier.
- Actors: Jack Turner, Michael Adam Hamilton, Moronai Kanekoa, Teri Reeves, Adam Bucci
- Directors: JC Calciano
- Format: Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC, Subtitled, Surround Sound, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Region: 1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: R
- Studio: Cinema 175
- DVD Release Date: June 2, 2015
- Run Time: 92 minutes
- Average Customer Review:
Awards and Recognition
- Audience Choice Award – 7th Annual Poland LGBT Film Festival 2015
- Audience Choice Award – Out at the Movies – Winston-Salem GLBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Comedy Audience Award – Out on Film Atlanta’s LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Narrative Feature – Tampa International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Best Overall Feature – Q Cinema – Fort Worth’s Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Audience Choice Award – Durban International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Audience Choice Award – B’More QFest Baltimore’s LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Audience Favorite Feature Film – North Louisiana Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Best Comedy Feature – FilmOut San Diego 16th Annual LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Screenplay – FilmOut San Diego 16th Annual LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Rainbow Awards Finalist – Best LGBT screenplay
Written, Produced and Directed by: JC Calciano